- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
Before use, the user must read and understand the User Instructions. Keep these User Instructions for reference. Use For
Respiratory protection from certain airborne contaminants according to NIOSH approvals, OSHA limitations
– Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death.. – Leave the contaminated area immediately and contact supervisor if you smell or taste contaminants or if dizziness, irritation, or other distress occurs. – Store respirators away from contaminated areas when not in use. – Dispose of used product in accordance with applicable regulations
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION Intended Use
The Dobu Mask 201 series filtering facepiece respirators are NIOSH approved and designed to help provide respiratory protection against certain airborne contaminants when used in accordance with all use instructions and limitations and applicable safety and health regulations.
Before occupational use of this product, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 such as training, medical evaluation, and fit testing and applicable OSHA substance-specific standards. In Canada, CSA standard Z94.4 requirements must be met.
- Use Limitations
– This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
– Do not use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
– Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower
– Do not use when the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) substance-specific standards, such as those for, arsenic, cadmium or lead in the construction industry, specify other types of respiratory protection.
– Do not use with facial hair that can potentially prevent a good seal between the face and the face seal of the respirator
– Do not use it when you have a health problem that can hinder breathing.
– Do not use this product when your skin is known to have an allergic reaction, skin rash, or other irritant reaction to the respirator facepiece
Time Use Limitation
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Before use, store respirators in the original packaging and away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals. When stored in accordance with temperature and humidity conditions specified below, the product may be used until the “use by” date specified on the packaging. Always inspect the product and conduct a user seal check before use as specified in the User Instructions. If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not use the respirator.